Professional Audio Designs, Inc is a multi faceted Professional A/V systems Consultant and Contractor. Established in 1985, our work is based in the midwest but reaches nation wide. Our reputation demands a high level of customer service. Areas of expertise include theatrical A/V systems, corporate boardrooms, higher education, medical, sports facilites, distance learning, and acoustics.
• Perform comprehensive commercial, onsite audiovisual equipment installation including: -Low voltage wiring -Terminations including multi pin, fiber, and network -Equipment rack wiring, programming, testing, and installation -Plasma/LCD, projectors and projection screen installation
• Determine cable pull paths and install cable
• Determine structural installation of speakers, displays, screens and projectors
• Maintain daily communication with Project Management
• Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding, positive customer interaction
• Clean driving record and able to pass drug testing
Additional Salary Information: Compensation based upon experience