The LCMS/LMS Coordinator will be the main person responsible within the International Department for all work in Evolution Learning Content Management System (LCMS), Saba Learning Management System (LMS), and Microsoft Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) in relation to products and student activities. They will become the resident expert on these systems in the department, and involved in interdepartmental meetings regarding the configuration and usage of these systems. The majority of this position’s time will be spent actually inputting and correcting translated course content in the LCMS.
Note: Job is about 30% project management or interdepartmental coordination, 70% data entry and database work.
- Export online English-language courses from LCMS into Microsoft Word for translation into other languages
- Manage translation, review, and editing process of products with external vendors, SME volunteer teams, and internal resources
- Follow best practice documentation to appropriately import translated content into the LCMS database for several non-English languages
- Locate and import all required media into LCMS
- Assign appropriate metadata tags to content in LCMS
- Regularly check for edits/updates within English courses and implement into other language courses in LCMS
- Work with LCMS Administrator to move completed courses to Saba LMS
- When new in-language courses are completed, create product in CRM and work with Marketing Department, and Education Department to make product available for sale in InfoComm online store
- Provide frontline customer support for online courses, resolving common customer issues such as password problems, system setup requirements to access courses, etc.
- Provide internal customer support to International Department regional directors to access data, correct issues, and run reports from LMS and CRM
- Work with IT Department and/or LMS Administrator to solve issues with CTS Transcripts in LMS and Renewal Unit tracking for certifications
- Collaborate with Education Department Training Team, LCMS administrator, LMS administrator, and IT Department on configurations/customizations to the LCMS, LMS, or CRM systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Extremely Detail-oriented
- Strong Project management skills
- Able to create time estimates and work very independently
- Experience with database work
- Can understand complex interactions within a database and between databases
- Ability to work with outside vendors, and multiple time zones including evening work at times
- Ability to work well with, and manage workflows of volunteer Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft Word skills, particularly experience using style sheets
- Prefer to have 2nd language
- Knowledge of Reusable Learning Objects a plus
- Knowledge of Evolution LCMS, Saba LMS, Microsoft CRM, and online meeting tools a plus
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top