Baker Audio Visual is currently entering into it's 61st year in the AV industry. We are currently looking for a highly experience Fabrication Manager to take on the daily oversight of that department. The ideal candidate must possees the requirements listed below in order to be considered. Salary is fully dependent on verifiable experience. This position will be a direct report to the VP of Operations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and insights:
- 5+ years’ experience in the Management of a high volume AV Fabrication Department
- Complete understanding of AV signal flow and single line diagrams
- Ability to utilize and adhere to industry standard wiring techniques.
- Troubleshooting of typical system wiring
- Troubleshooting Crestron, AMX, and Extron programming code
- Oversight of internal programming schedules in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Management of both internal and external labor resources.
- Comprehensive understanding of VTC and ATC systems (Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize)
- Ability to create and trouble shoot DSP files on multiple platforms
- DMC E Certification
- Nexia Certified
- Extron Certified
- Provide Technical Support for Field Installers and Project Managers
- Management and ordering small parts required for the shop
Additional Salary Information: Dependent on experience
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top