Showcore, a live event production company specializing in corporate meetings and events, seeks to immediately fill a Project Manager position in our Minneapolis/St. Paul office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as main point of contact for client and Showcore personnel.
- Working alongside sales personnel and independently to interpret client needs from RFP/RFQs and client communication.
- Determine scope of work for a project.
- Generate all necessary paperwork for project execution.
- Oversee all production meetings and pre-production communication with show crew to ensure they have all necessary information needed to execute project.
- Purchase and coordinate project specific logistics including trucking, additional equipment, project specific labor resources and occasionally flights and hotels.
- Help maintain venue information database.
- Help maintain project database.
- Training to stay relevant on uses of new event production technology and services.
- Competent with the following
-Word, Excel and industry standard equipment database programs.
-Strong organization skills.
-Strong communication skills.
-Ability to multi-task and keep all parties organized and in-the-loop.
Additional preferred skills:
Showcore will provide training on industry specific items including audio-lighting-video-staging equipment as well as other items such as CAD drawings and show design.
Additional Salary Information: Negotiable
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - KS - Lenexa
US - MA - Somerville
US - MD
Back to top