The Unified Communications Support Engineer will have responsibility to provide pre and post-sales support for audio visual design and integration as well as the latest collaboration technology within the unified communications space.
The Engineer will work with the Sales Staff as well as customers on a daily basis and will supply designs, quote, and responses to bids. As a key member of the team, the engineer will also work help chart the products the company will promote as well as work with the support staff on implementation and maintenance of the products offered.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Room audio design using devices such as speakers, microphones, mixers and signal processors.
- Video design using devices such as projectors, flat panels and cameras
- Audio Video distribution and control
- Telepresence and Videoconferencing at the endpoint level as well as the infrastructure level
- Familiarity with the tools necessary for design and documentation.
- The ability to write proposals
- Troubleshooting and commissioning audio visual systems
- Writing quotes and proposals
- Presenting to customers at all levels from senior management to technical.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired coupled with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Infocomm certification; CTS or a CTS-D
- Experience with: Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and other videoconferencing (telepresence) manufacturers
- Experience with: Crestron, AMX, Extron and Kramer devices
- Experience with Visio or other CAD packages
- Very knowledgeable in Excel and other Microsoft products
- Ability to work alone or with a team of diverse individuals
- Ability to work within a strict time-frame and hard deadlines
Additional Salary Information: There benefits including vacation and medical.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top