Media Vision USA is seeking a self-motivated Sales Manager to be focused on the Southeastern US region who can generate revenue and increase sales through development of direct end user relationships, managing local reps, and motivating local dealers and consultants to use TAIDEN products in their system designs and requirements. In addition, the Sales Manager will find and create new opportunities for sales and business development through phone and email marketing activities with sales team and drive revenue through our sales channels.
Sales and Sales Management – 60%
- Sales calls and visits
- Field Product demonstration to dealers, consultants, and end users with in depth product knowledge
- Rep Management; training, activity and project tracking, performance review, quotations and follow ups.
- Sales pipeline and forecasting and preparing reports for management
- Working directly with product management team on developing opportunities, system design, technical questions, market analysis, and competition reports.
Business Development – 30%
- Seek leads and opportunities and develop business relationships
- Qualify potential clients
- Organize and attend trade shows and marketing activities
- Working on local strategic accounts, developing relationships
- Create database of contact and opportunities using Salesforce.com
- Follow up on potential opportunities
- Promote product and company branding
Proposals – 10%
- Compose technical and commercial proposals
- Coordinate with partners on bidding process
- Occasional support of other territories (International, Canadian, North East, West)
- Participates as needed in special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work requires consistent attention to detail in materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Possession of a BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, self-directing and project oriented.
- 5+ years in Audiovisual Sales with experience in relationship development
- Skills: MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point; excellent spelling and grammar; exceptional organization; and able to multi-task.
- Personality: Upbeat, energetic, takes initiative, dependable, takes pride in work
- Professional Appearance
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage personnel- particularly outside sales (reps)
- Good planning, organizational skills and a drive for neatness.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines in a changing environment.
- Experience with conference microphone systems
- Experience in simultaneous interpretation and teleconferencing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
TRAVEL: Local and some out-of-state traveling is required for this position. Travel is estimated at 30%.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit, bend, and reach with hands and arms.
- Able to lift approximately 50-75 lbs.
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to work overtime occasionally at last minute
- Able to drive a car
Additional Salary Information: DOE - Please include salary requirements in your cover letter
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top