Thompson Electronics Company specializes in design, project management, installation and service of electronic systems. Our mission is to provide quality system solutions for our customers.
An Audiovisual Design Engineer - Project Manager is a professional responsible for designing, planning, managing, coordinating and executing audiovisual projects for clients. He or she manages all areas of post sale client communication; designing, planning, execution, and finalization of projects according to strict deadlines and budget. This professional also acquires resources and coordinates efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Audiovisual Design Engineer- Project Manager oversees quality control throughout the project life cycle and continuously works with the Sales team during the process to ensure continuity from start to finish.
· Delivers small, medium and large audiovisual projects as contractually obligated
· Manages and leads all aspects of multiple projects
· Creates project documentation required to support project
· Provides recommendations to management regarding solutions to project risks, constraints and issues
· Establishes deadlines, supervises project resources on project, manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
· Assists in the development of and maintains all project documentation per project management best practices
· Assists in the development of project management processes
· Owns project schedule, ensures compliance by managing internal and external resources
Minimum CTS (CTS-D, CTS-I and PMP preferred)
Minimum 5 years of AutoCAD experience
Minimum 5 years project management experience
Minimum 5 years Audiovisual design experience
Minimum 5 years IT experience (familiarity with designing networks and setting up devices on a network)
Crestron DMC-D (DMC-E and DMC-T preferred)
Crestron/AMX Certified Programmer preferred
Certifications in the following are a plus: BSS Audio, Symetrix, Qsys, BiAmp, ClearOne, Cisco, Lifesize, Polycomm, R-H Iconyx, Digital Signage, Crestron, Extron, etc.