Position will be responsible for complex troubleshooting of audio-visual systems, working with audio-visual vendors for new installations and ongoing support, and for consulting with various departments on campus on translating their needs into an audio-visual system, and liasing with the department and an audio-visual vendor to provide that system and insure their needs are met.
Posting closes March 19th, 2014.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Any one or any combination of the following, totaling two (2) years (24 months), from the categories below:
- training in electronic theory in a vocational training school or university
- technical experience in audio, audio/visuals, video and control systems
- Two (2) years of audio-visual system design experience and/or CTS Certification is a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of audio-visual products and capabilities is critical.
- Experience with Crestron systems is desirable.
Internal Number: 37006
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top