ACOUSTIC DIMENSIONS is a consulting engineering firm with a passion for places where people come together to share an experience. With clients such as the Minnesota Vikings, the Oman Convention and Exhibition Center, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Circuit of the Americas, our cross-discipline teams in acoustics and technology serve some of the highest profile venues on the planet.
Working with us, you will:
- Enjoy an open, transparent culture in our San Diego office.
- Be engaged in an effective process that believes in community, leverages technology, breaks through silos and challenges the status quo.
- Have opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- Work with clients in the fields of arts, sports, corporate, hospitality and worship.
- Be supported by a skilled and trusted team that enjoys working together.
This position may be filled at the designer, consultant or senior consultant level based on the applicant's experience.
An ideal candidate has:
- Experience in design and construction administration of audio-video and control systems in complex environments.
- Ability to present complex issues/data with high level of clarity and impact.
- Understanding of entertainment technologies and infrastructure for the built environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; experience in Revit desirable.
- Willingness to travel.
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics, or related field. CTS-D, RCDD and/or LEED AP certification a plus.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - CA - San Jose
US - IL - Chicago
US - IL - Downers Grove
Back to top