PCMusic, the leader in on demand business entertainment, is looking for a Project Manager to join our team and be an integral part of our success. We are at the forefront of music distribution technologies and are continuing to lead the way with exciting new developments.
You will be coordinating efforts between internal departments, third party technicians and suppliers to ensure that AV Projects are completed smoothly, on time and on budget.
Find Installers for all projects
Negotiate lowest pricing possible for installers
Coordinate Installations between, Install Technicians, Procurement and Delivery of Parts, Site Contact
Provide weekly progress reports on all Installations
Raise any issues as they occur and in weekly reports
- Coordinate shipments\deliveries between Operations, on site Technicians and Customer
- Ensure all Parts for jobs are ordered and delivered accordingly to the project schedule
- Create Schedules for installations and ensure that projects are progressing as planned
- Provide change order requests to sales reps for customer sign off when needed
- Clearly communicate everything over email, copying all relevant parties
CTS-D or CTS certification is a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required in order to communicate internally and with customers, design consultants, architects, electrical contractors, etc.
Strong attention to detail
Ability to meet deadlines and be able to manage their time accordingly
Ability to think critically and problem solve
Possess excellent knowledge of 70V Audio Visual System
Additional Salary Information: Health Benefits
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top