Electronic Evolutions is seeking an experienced, full-time Sales Engineer to join our team. Your role will be to develop and design solutions tailored to the specific needs of customers, proposal development, and in-house IT support and operations. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing support to Sales and Engineers at all levels in developing, designing, presenting and closing large and/or highly technical video and audio visual presentation applications.
Successful Candidate Skills:
- Experienced in Managed Hosting VTC infrastructure. Including networking, AV distribution, archiving, and software VTC integration.
- Possess strong working knowledge as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Develop, coordinate and present sales engineering training for products.
- Recommended knowledge in Visio, Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Relationship building and networking with current/potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field preferred.
- Cisco certification required; Polycom & CTS certifications preferred.
- 2-5 years previous experience as a Sales Engineer. The candidate should be qualified in one or more of the following disciplines: Cisco/Polycom video conferencing, Biamp/Clearone audio, AMX/Extron/Crestron control systems. In addition, in-office IT support and operations.
Additional Salary Information: Based on experience and certifications.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
More Jobs Like This
US - MA - Somerville
US - TX
US - DC - Washington, DC
Back to top