Electronic Evolutions is seeking an experienced, full-time Sales Engineer to join our team. Your role will be to develop and design solutions tailored to the specific needs of customers and proposal development. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing support to Sales and Engineers at all levels in developing, designing, presenting and closing large and/or highly technical video and audio visual presentation applications.
Successful Candidate Skills:
- Possess strong working knowledge as a Pre-Sales Engineer
- Have a strong working knowledge of audio visual equipment and system design
- Develop, coordinate and present sales engineering training for products
- Recommended knowledge in Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- Relationship building and networking with current/potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field preferred
- Cisco, Polycom & CTS certifications preferred.
- 2 to 5 years previous experience as a Sales Engineer. The candidate should be qualified in one or more of the following disciplines: Cisco/Polycom videoconferencing, Biamp/ClearOne audio, AMX/Extron/Crestron control systems.
Additional Salary Information: Based on experience and certifications.
Set up a Job Alert to be notified when similar jobs are posted.