Do you want to join a growing, dynamic organization that offers unlimited growth opportunity! Showcore is one of the premier companies in the live event design and production industry serving companies and organizations nationwide.
Showcore is headquartered in the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the 13th largest metropolitan area in the country and headquarters to 18 Fortune 500 companies and the second largest concentration of medical device companies in North America. The Twin Cities also boasts of being home to the University of Minnesota, a major Big-Ten university, and is one of the few metropolitan areas to offer professional baseball, football, basketball, hockey and lacrosse. The Twin Cities also has a vibrant theatre and performing arts community, including the renown Guthrie Theatre, as well as numerous world-class art museums. The Twin Cities is also a hub for a major U.S. carrier, ensuring quick easy access to any client destination, world-wide.
Showcore, seeks to immediately fill a Project Manager position in our Minneapolis office.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Working alongside sales personnel and independently to interpret client needs from RFP/RFQs and client communication.
• Determine scope of work for a project.
• Generate equipment lists, transportation requirements, and labor requirements for projects.
• Design audio, video, lighting, staging and rigging systems for projects.
• Generate all necessary paperwork for project execution including but not limited to audio input and output lists, audio coverage plots, lighting plots, electrical distribution requirements, video signal flow diagrams, video coverage plots, CAD section and elevation drawings, stakeholder/contact lists, crew timesheets, etc.
• Oversee all production meetings and pre-production communication with show crew to ensure they have all necessary information needed to execute project.
• Procure and coordinate project specific logistics including trucking, additional equipment, project specific labor resources and occasionally flights and hotels.
• Competent with the following:
o Word, Excel and industry standard equipment database programs
o CAD, Vectorworks preferred
o Audio system design with both conventional and line array systems
o Basic lighting design – stage washes, knowledge of equipment needed for scenic and “flash and trash” lighting
o Video system design – switching, projection and IMAG systems
o Rigging system design – ability to develop weight per point for 2 & 3 point rigging systems and weight per structure for 4+ point rigging systems
o Creating signal flow diagrams
Additional preferred skills
• CAD Rendering, Vectorworks preferred
• CTS certification
• ETCP certification
• PMI certification
Please send salary history along with your resume, cover letter, and list of references to email@example.com