InfoComm International is seeking a self-motivating, multi-tasking individual who possesses solid administrative skills to join the Member Services Department as a Program Coordinator. In this entry level position, you will provide administrative support to designated member services programs, special events, database coordination.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to assist with InfoComm’s external outreach events, including interaction with vendors, program managers, sponsors and members to support the meeting planning and full production of live event programs within member services
You will also work together within the department coordinating multiple tasks and projects for the team, this can include working with proposals, contracts and presentations as it relates to all programs. Also, you will be required to work with InfoComm’s CRM software, updating and maintaining records as they relate to Member Services programs.
InfoComm International offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including health/ dental insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, and tuition reimbursement to name a few. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: InfoComm International, Attn: Human Resources, 11252 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 or hr@Infocomm.org.
- Coordinating multiple tasks and projects for the Member Services Department programs.
- Assistance with program proposals, presentations reports and contracts
- Assisting with meeting planning functions to facilitate full production of departmental programs
- Interacting with vendors, sponsors and members around data gathering and logistics coordination
- Proofreading, editing and formatting documents
- Assist with InfoComm’s CRM software, updating and maintaining records in relations to Member Services programs
- Performing general office administrative duties, including processing invoices and contracts, coordinating calendars, and other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will possess a B.A. This is not a marketing position however, some experience with event planning, marketing, public relations, or social media is a plus. Customer Service experience is helpful. Microsoft Office Suite experience required. Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communications skills required. Good writing skills required. Some travel is required.