Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years successful sales experience developing new accounts in a commission based compensation environment. Preferably direct or in a related technical field with the proven ability to help clients articulate and realize their vision.
Embrace and consistently represent the organization’s service philosophy of integrity, excellence, and customer service.
Is well organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with initiative to seek out and manage client relationships. Works well as part of a team.
Must be highly organized, motivated and remain flexible under pressure. Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and follow through are a must.
Provide pleasant customer service, direct and clear communication with supervisors and co-workers, and professional follow-up with clients, vendors and others.
Ability to read architectural plans and develop a Scope of Work from bid documents and client requirements
Must have excellent typing/computer skills, including proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word), QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat Pro, CRM software, and an ability/willingness to learn new programs in a cloud-based environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with owner to develop sales tools and process, including creation and recording of processes and SOP’s
- Work with sales team to develop relationships and meet or exceed revenue goals
- Maintain sales pipeline and CRM software/reports
- Work with Designer and Engineer to generate proposals
- Execute client contracts and initiate internal process to begin project execution
- Pull city and county building permit lists and send introduction letters monthly
- Manage client communication calendar and execute and/or ensure proper follow up by appropriate team member
- Work with Operations team to ensure vision is executed as sold
- Develop client training materials and provide client training
- Project handover to client at substantial completion
- Creation of sales materials
- Coordinate customer appreciation efforts
- Administrative duties, for an average of 15hrs/week:
- Equipment and materials ordering, receiving, staging, vendor relationships
- Marketing duties could include writing copy, website updates, eNewsletters, organizing advertising efforts, etc.
- Special projects which you can efficiently and effectively execute as determined by the Office Administrator and/or owner
- Other duties as assigned by owner