SmartSource Computer & Audio Visual Rentals, the largest of its kind nationwide, provides audio visual equipment, large LED displays, digital signage, digital document library, lead retrieval, registration, computers, printers, copiers, servers, and a wide range of other technology to companies requiring rentals from one day to three months. With 21 offices nationwide, SmartSource Rentals is the industry leader.
SmartSource will afford you an exciting career opportunity. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Most importantly, you will be provided the support and environment to excel and succeed with a leading industry company and an opportunity to advance your IT skills. If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a great opportunity, we encourage you to apply today. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established and growing organization.
Our busy office currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of AV Field Technician. As an AV Field Technician with SmartSource, your primary responsibility will be to set up and operate audio visual equipment used in live events; microphones, audio mixers, speakers, projectors, fast fold screens, tripod screens, video switchers, large displays and other audio visual equipment.
- Set up, operate, and strike audio visual and tradeshow equipment for SmartSource clients.
- Troubleshoot AV and tradeshow service issues via phone, remotely, or in person as needed.
- Assist Production Coordinator with preparation of audio visual and tradeshow equipment for rental orders.
- Provide in-house audio visual support.
- Assist with field and production activities for IT rental orders.
- Assist with inventory activities as required by the Operations Manager.
- Support Operations Manager in other day to day functions as directed.