FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: San Antonio, TX
New Beginnings Capital Partnership LLC (dba NBCP Sourcing & Technology) provides strategic procurement services specializing in design, implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Technology and Communication Systems tailored to meet the growing demands of our customers. Since 2006, we have provided solutions to just about every branch of the government, performing over 800 projects on time and on budget across the globe.
To learn more about NBCP Sourcing & Tech, visit www.nbcpsourcing.com.
This position will work from NBCP’s headquarters 100% of the time. Travel expected is less than 20% per year after training but is subject to change.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Development of high-end audio, video and teleconferencing system designs and parts lists.
- Development of CAD or Vizio wiring diagrams, custom wall plates designs, installation plans, etc.
- Leadership in the implementation of new video systems (i.e., site preparations, rack fabrications, cable terminations and calibration of audio and video equipment such as of AMX, Crestron, Tandberg/Cisco, Polycom, Vaddio, Biamp, Clear One, etc.
- Direction and mentorship of multiple installation teams.
- Positive and effective interaction with customers in absence of Project Manager.
- Troubleshooting of ISDN and IP based AV/VTC systems demonstrating problem analysis and sound resolution skills.
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure (video, network and computer hardware and software) as well as all interconnecting/ interfacing hardware such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, video bridges, video gateways, etc.
- Constant evaluation and implementation of appropriate equipment maintenance procedures and customer service improvements in order to minimize/ prevent systems down time.
- Drafting of technical support documentation including operational instructions and manuals.
- Assistance to Sales Department with contract pricing.
- Other unlisted duties as required.