Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an Audio Visual Engineer for our either our Williamsburg or Reston, VA office.
Background: The Enterprise Classroom Program establishes a modernized classroom that typically converts a resident analog classroom into a digital environment. These classrooms support most instructional technology capability requirements associated with resident training and education courses and Programs of Instruction. These classrooms promote efficiencies and maximize the effectiveness of Soldier training. Modernization may include any combination of hardware, software, facilities, and communications linked to a local or DoD network or the Global Information Grid. The Enterprise Classroom Programs provide a training infrastructure that supports standardization, compatibility, inter-operability, scalability, accountability, and sustainability of classrooms across TRADOC Schools and Centers. The Contractor shall design the technology solution, provide system integration, acquire hardware and software, install, test and provide instructors/users/maintainers with training to support technology usages. The training will demonstrate classroom capability for delivery of multimedia training, audio video presentations, and VTT.
Approximately 25% travel to Army Installation sites
The Audio Visual Engineer will manage A/V designs from requirements collection through installation and turnover.
• Perform site surveys on Army installations of current or proposed audio visual classrooms to include all A/V, construction, electrical, and networking requirements.
• Create A/V designs (to include A/V control, video, audio, and networking schematics) as part of Engineering Design Packages.
• Generate and submit List of Materials (LOM) and monitor the ordering of A/V equipment and materials.
• Coordinate the design review and change process with Government program officials and customers.
• Coordinate the creation, integration, and installation of A/V control system programs.
• Support the on-site installation efforts of the Team.
• Support turnover of the completed installations to the Government to include acceptance and training.