Responsible for the West Coast regional technical support of all Bose Professional products. Primarily based in the Southern California area and partnering with one or more territory sales managers, proactively support dealers and consultants in the proper design and installation of professional sound systems. Heavy emphasis on the engineered sound market- developing new distribution, driving technical trainings, as well as envisioning and executing special events. Take on responsibility for accounts and act as project lead for engineering initiatives. Handle advanced technical designs and problems. Must work independently taking full responsibility that project deadlines are met.
1. Be a technical expert on all Bose Professional products and technologies for the purpose of system design, installation, and technical support.
2. Partner with territory sales representatives to drive sales and meet territory sales objectives.
3. Integral contributor to the sales process from pre-sales site surveys to in-person customer design presentations.
4. Interface with dealers, consultants, and end-users as well as the product development team.
5. Provide advanced engineering support through the design, review, and Auditioning of sound system designs using Bose Modeler software.
6. Design, program, and commission DSP’s, control systems, and other processing equipment as required for an installation.
7. Develop training material. Train dealers and others in the advanced use and application of Boseâ products and the advanced use and application of Bose field engineering tools and technologies.
8. Train and mentor other field engineers in areas of expertise.
9. Prepare written reports for technical and design issues. Provide oral presentations to customers and all levels of technical management.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.