Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years in Audio Visual hospitality sales and thorough technical knowledge.
- High degree of customer service
- Flexibility in accommodating client needs
- Experience with Audio Visual quote/bids
- High level of knowledge in video, audio and lighting equipment
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills
- Reliable transportation to/from work - (work location on Metro line)
Individual must possess great communication and organizational skills with the ability to adapt and function successfully in a high-volume team environment. Need self-starter, deductive thinker with technical aptitude.
Ability to lift heavy equipment as needed.
Adhere to the grooming, presentation and professional standards of company and facility with ability to be on time for work each day scheduled.
Experience executing audio-visual room sets and ability to understand technical needs for programs of various size and scope.
General experience in all audio-visual disciplines: audio, video, lighting, camera and computer is a plus.
** This is not a film, photography, commercial low-voltage, install, nor commercial audio/video editing position. Only candidates with the required hospitality audio-visual departmental experience will be considered.