Boston Productions, Inc. (BPI) is an award-winning designer, developer and integrator of multi-media exhibits and other interactive experiences for high profile clients throughout the US. We specialize in media design, production, and AV systems installations for museums, visitor centers, sports venues and retail environments. We develop interactive applications, as well as produce films, audio, and immersive theater environments. We love to build interactions with physical components, multiple screens, and unusual interfaces. We work closely with design firms and fabricators, as well as, directly with our end clients to execute unique, creative projects.
We are currently looking for an AV Systems Engineer/Projects Manager who will join us in this endeavor and design and lead projects from inception to completion while delivering high quality client service. This person will be the primary Lead Designer and Project Manager for audiovisual projects of all sizes and varieties.
This person will serve as the leader of our AV team staff technicians and independent contractors to ensure successful and profitable design, integration and technical support services for high profile projects and clients
You will be responsible for the design, engineering and final quality control of the project, while maintaining the project schedule and budget.
- Review RFP’s and evaluate potential projects for profitability
- Develop bids and budgets and monitor through project completion
- Develops system wiring diagrams and equipment rack elevations in CAD
- Identify and address technical or logistical impediments to delivering scope of work
- Manage the day-to-day interface with company personnel and clients in the development of scope requirements and in the scheduling, execution and installation for the projects
- Performs diagnosis and resolution of complex AV hardware and software problems for clients. Recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Purchase AV equipment
- Interface with vendors and other technical partners.
- Manage individual projects and coordinate all aspects of project, including scheduling, staffing, coordinate with other trades, coordinate with sales person and customer to ensure project runs smoothly
- Track all AV equipment, monitor inventory control system and manage warehouse workflow
- Coordinate with Service and Support to help facilitate all technical support tasks.
- Advise on technology trends and implement best practice purchasing.